| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hurguada in December is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Hurguada December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hurguada, Egypt
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hurguada:
- Ismailia, Egypt - 408.3 kms (253.7 miles) NNW
- Cairo, Egypt - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) NNW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 325.6 kms (202.3 miles) NNW
- Helwan, Egypt - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 287.6 kms (178.7 miles) NNW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) NW
- El Tor, Egypt - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) N
- Minya, Egypt - 311.1 kms (193.3 miles) WNW
- Asyut, Egypt - 267.4 kms (166.1 miles) W
- Sohag, Egypt - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) WSW
- Luxor, Egypt - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) SSW
- Kharga, Egypt - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) WSW
- Aswan, Egypt - 365.3 kms (227 miles) SSW